Our corporate group represents acquirers, targets, financial advisors, independent board committees, and equity investors in merger and acquisition transactions. Our lawyers are involved in both domestic and cross-border transactions. We have been active in the full range of merger and acquisition transactions, including public company mergers, roll up acquisition programs for sponsors, as well as leveraged buy-outs, restructurings and work outs, and spin-offs.
We are able to provide clients involved in merger and acquisition transactions with a wide range of services, including:
- Advice on legal, regulatory and tax implications of alternative transaction structures and proposals
- Organization and implementation of legal due diligence reviews
- Assistance in drafting and negotiating transaction agreements, tender offers and related documents
- Advice in connection with auctions and competitive bidding situations
- Assessment of litigation and regulatory risks
- Presentations and advice to senior management and boards of directors