Porter Hedges Ranked by Chambers USA 2012 Among the Country’s Leading Law Firms
Chambers USA has once again recognized Porter Hedges among the leading firms in several practice areas in its 2012 law firm rankings. The Energy: Oil & Gas Transactional practice received national recognition and the firm's Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy / Restructuring, Construction, Corporate / M&A, Environment and Insurance Practices were also recognized in the State of Texas.
The following lawyers were ranked as "Leaders in their Field" in their respective areas of practice:
- Daniel K. Hedges - litigation: General Commercial
- Ragna Henrichs - Environment
- John Higgins - Bankruptcy / Restructuring
- David Peden - Construction
- Allison Snyder - Construction
- Nick H. Sorensen - Banking & Finance
- C. Randall King - Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional)
- Robert Thomas - Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional)
To review the complete results and read the editorial commentary by Chambers researchers, please click here.
The Chambers USA Guide is a comprehensive legal guide ranking firms and lawyers nationally and state-by-state. The Chambers rankings are based on feedback from in-house clients and legal peers. The rankings cover all major practice areas at the national level, as well as within each state. Chambers followed a comprehensive national strategy, surveying more than 10,000 interviews over a six-month period.