Dice: 4 Max Number: 6
We help our clients access capital for their infrastructure projects. Our practice covers a full range of financing options, including syndicated debt, structured finance, and equity and debt offerings (including initial public offerings and secondary offerings, private placement, recapitalizations, shelf registration statements, Rule 144A offerings, and private placements of equity securities).
We represent lenders, investors, investment funds, underwriters, placement agents, developers, contractors, and exploration and production companies.
Our work involves conventional oil and gas refining, upstream, midstream, construction, storage and transportation but we have significant experience with the development of renewable and alternative energy projects.
We have helped clients involved with the acquisition, construction, or development of:
- Natural gas pipelines
- Natural gas storage facilities
- LNG receiving and regasification terminals, hydrocarbon liquids extraction facilities, and liquefaction facilities
- Bulk handling, ship loading, and deep water dock facilities
- Port slips and other port infrastructure
- Refineries and refinery infrastructure (including cokers, fractionation units, and sulfur extraction facilities)
- Chemical plant and terminal facilities
- Conventional power projects
- Spars, drill ships and offshore drilling rigs
- Gas-to-liquids projects (including steam-methane reformer and Fischer Tropsch units)
- Renewable energy projects (including biomass, waste-to-energy, solar, wind, landfill gas and hydro)
- Representation of foreign bank as the administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders for the development and construction of a gas storage facility.
- Representation of developer in its financing with a foreign bank as the administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders for the development of a gas storage facility.
- Representation of a buyer/borrower in the financing and acquisition of Tesoro Hawaii, LLC and its associated refinery and terminalling assets.
- Representation of lender in various financings involving a regasification project and related collateral.
- Representation of equity investors in a liquefaction project and related due diligence matters.
- Representation of a foreign bank as the administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders for the construction financing of refinery assets.
- Represent domestic bank as the administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders for the construction of a bulk handling, deep water dock, and ship loading facility.
- Representation of a midstream company in its financing with a domestic bank, as administrative agent, to finance the acquisition of midstream assets.
- Representation of a developer in the financing, acquisition, development, and construction of a co-location and data storage facility.
- Representation of a foreign bank, and its leasing affiliate, as the administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders for the synthetic lease construction financing of a new headquarters complex for a Fortune 500 energy company.
- Representation of a developer in the financing of a gas-to-liquids project in Westlake, Louisiana.
- Representation of a publically-traded renewable energy fund in financing the acquisition of a portfolio of eight landfill gas-to-electricity projects in Texas and California.