Alison P. "Ali" Henderson
J.D., magna cum laude, South Texas College of Law, 2013
B.A., Harvard University, 2008
Ali Henderson is an associate in the litigation practice group of Porter Hedges. Her practice focuses on all types of business and commercial litigation.
While in law school, Ali served as chair of the South Texas College of Law Board of Advocates and Assistant Articles Editor for the South Texas Law Review. She was inducted into the Order of the Lytae and was a member of the Dean’s Honor List. Additionally, she received awards for the highest grades in legal research and writing and in Texas pretrial procedure. She interned for Justice Kem Thompson Frost of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals for the State of Texas.
Before entering law school, Ali served as policy advisor and communications director to Chairman Robert F. Powelson of the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Represented company in a lawsuit involving breach of contract, conspiracy, and misappropriation of trade secrets
- Defended company in an age discrimination lawsuit filed by a former employee
- Represented oil and gas transportation company in breach of contract dispute
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- American Bar Association, Member