Lauren Fritz Hunt
B.B.A., Texas Christian University, 2004
J.D., B.C.L., magna cum laude, Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Order of the Coif; Phi Kappa Phi, 2008
Lauren is an associate in the corporate practice group of Porter Hedges. Her practice focuses on corporate finance and securities, and general corporate matters. She has assisted in the representation of issuers and underwriters in public and private offerings of debt and equity offerings. Lauren has also assisted public companies in their general corporate and securities matters.
While in law school, she served as a member of the Louisiana Law Review. Additionally, she is a member of the Order of the Coif.
- Representation of a midstream company, as issuer, in connection with an initial public offering of common units representing limited partner interests
- Representation of a global financial services firm, as placement agent, in connection with a $400 million private placement of convertible preferred stock of an upstream company
- Representation of a midstream company, as issuer, in connection with an offering of $750 million unregistered senior notes pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S and in the concurrent tender offer for $825 million of senior notes
- Representation of a midstream company, as issuer, in connection with a registered offering of $324 million common units representing limited partner interests
- Representation of a global financial services firm, as underwriter, in connection with the initial public offering of trust units of independent oil & gas company
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Young Lawyer Association, Member
- South Texas College of Law’s Transactional Law Meet, Judge (02/28/14)