Tracey Reisman Gerber
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2000
B.A., Psychology, Minor in Business, The University of Texas at Austin, 1996
New York, 2006
Tracey Reisman Gerber is a partner in the real estate section of Porter Hedges. She represents large scale real estate developers and other individuals and entities with complex commercial transactions focusing primarily on the leasing, management and development of real estate, including the acquisition and leasing of high end, mixed use office and retail developments.
Her real estate experience also includes representing landlords and tenants with the preparation, negotiation and maintenance of all types of commercial real estate leases, including office, shopping center, restaurant and retail leases in Texas and across the country.
- Represented Houston-based real estate developer in the leasing of over 500,000 square feet of Class-A mixed use retail and office space.
- Represented real estate developer/landlord in the leasing of over 200,000 square feet of industrial warehouse space in Houston.
- Represented developer as tenant in the drafting and negotiation of a stadium lease for an esports and gaming venue in Arlington, Texas.
- Represented national big box tenants (including large office, retail and restaurant chains) in the drafting and negotiation of multiple leases to execution.
- Represented various landlords and developers in the drafting and negotiation of commercial shopping center leases (including ground leases in new retail developments and multiple inline leases to national and regional tenants in new retail developments in and around Texas).
- Represented various landlords and developers in the drafting and negotiation of office leases.
- Represented multi-family developer in both the sale and acquisition of various tracts of land including improved and unimproved property for construction of a multi-family development.
- Represented national retail tenant selling women’s accessories in over 300 leases and upscale Italian restaurant in over 25 leases across the United States.
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- AIPAC, Member
- Anti-Defamation League, Member
- Jewish Federation, Member
- Humane Society, Volunteer
- Lone Star Boxer Rescue, Volunteer
- Congregation Beth Israel, Member
- Jewish Community Center, Member
- Sigma Delta Tau, Alumni
- Texas Exes, Member
- Goldberg Montessori School, Vice President of PTO