Full-Time File Clerk
Porter Hedges LLP has an opening for a Full-Time File Clerk. The ideal candidate will have one year or more of file clerk work experience. This position is responsible for maintaining the paper files and electronic document profiling for several attorneys. The hours for this position are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, with occasional overtime if needed.
Candidates must possess the following:
- The ability to type 30 WPM with excellent accuracy as demonstrated by proficiency on typing tests performed during initial interview
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Outlook; knowledge of iManage or other document management software is required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of Firm personnel
- Availability for additional work hours as needed by the firm