Attorney Recruitment & Development Manager
Porter Hedges LLP is seeking an Attorney Recruitment & Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of law firm recruiting experience. Responsibilities include: Firm’s summer associate program, fall recruiting, lateral recruiting, new attorney orientation and integration, the associate review process, attorney training and development programs, and attorney mentoring and morale. This position is also responsible for research, benchmarking, and budgeting and works closely with the Firm’s Hiring Partner and Recruiting Committee.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three or more years of law firm recruiting experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well with all levels of Firm personnel, clients, and vendors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; knowledge of document management system and viDesktop/viRecruit is preferred.
- Availability for after-hours events and occasional out of town work.