Porter Hedges LLP is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to support its Marketing and Business Development Team. Responsibilities include: scheduling and coordinating logistics related to attorney client development events, leading the planning and coordination of the Firm’s annual Partner Retreat, drafting and editing content for internal and external communications, managing content on the Firm’s website, maintaining mailing lists and client profiles using the Firm’s CRM, conducting research, and providing general administrative support. Candidate must be self-motivated and detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills. The position requires a high energy level and overtime flexibility.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College degree, or degree candidate strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of marketing event management (in a professional services firm preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong work ethic and service orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous responsibilities.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently, with all levels of Firm personnel, clients, and vendors to complete tasks under time pressure, as necessary.
- Poise, tact, and professionalism when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, social media tools, InterAction or another CRM is a plus.
- Availability for after-hours events.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Porter Hedges LLP guarantees equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.