Marketing and Recruiting Assistant
Porter Hedges LLP is currently seeking a Marketing & Recruiting Assistant to support its marketing, business development, recruiting, and human resource teams. Responsibilities include event planning, design and production of materials and communication pieces, drafting policies and procedures, data and budget entry, conducting research, and providing general administrative support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of recruiting, marketing, or business development experience in professional services or a law firm environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities, while paying strong attention to detail.
- Technical expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, social media tools, InterAction or another CRM, and viDesktop/viRecruit is a plus.
- Availability to work daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and overtime as required.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Porter Hedges LLP guarantees equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.