Human Resources and Recruiting Assistant
Porter Hedges LLP is currently seeking a Human Resources and Recruiting Assistant to support its attorney recruiting and human resource teams.
This position works closely with recruiting and human resources to perform a variety of day-to-day support functions, including recruiting of lateral attorneys and summer associates, event planning, design and production of materials and communication pieces, drafting policies and procedures, data and budget entry, conducting research, and providing general administrative support. Candidate must be self-motivated and detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills. This position requires a high energy level and overtime flexibility.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College graduate or degree candidate strongly preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience with recruiting and/or human resources in a professional services firm preferred, but not required;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills;
- Strong work ethic and service orientation;
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous responsibilities;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently, with all levels of Firm personnel, clients, and vendors to complete tasks under time pressure, as necessary;
- Poise, tact, and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, social media tools, and viDesktop/viRecruit is a plus.
- Availability to work daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and overtime as required.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Porter Hedges LLP guarantees equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.