There can be no dispute that Texas federal district courts are a favored venue for patent litigants. In 2020, approximately 4,000 patent cases were filed in district courts throughout the country. Of those cases, more than one-third were filed in the four Texas federal districts: the Eastern, Western, Northern ...More
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- Significant Current Issues in Patent Litigation: What to Watch in 2022
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- To Stay or Not to Stay: the Impact of IPRs on Patent Litigation
- Patent Litigation Considerations for the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) COVID-19 Boom