The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way employers and employees viewed remote work. What was once a rare perk enjoyed by few became an everyday necessity almost overnight. In 2020, most people engaged in some type of work from home arrangement that was not an option available to them before the pandemic. Although many ...More
- Is More Big Change Afoot in the Western District of Texas’ Patent Docket?
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Famous Black Inventors
- Seemingly Simple Things that Are Often Done Wrong: Patent Assignments and the German Act on Employee Inventions