The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas (“WDTX”) has one of the largest geographic boundaries of district courts in the nation, with divisions located far west in El Paso, the border area of Del Rio, the bustling metropolis of Austin, the Big Bend area of Alpine, Waco, Midland-Odessa, Pecos, and ...More
- Is More Big Change Afoot in the Western District of Texas’ Patent Docket?
- Short Order, Big Change Brought to Patent Docket of Western District of Texas
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- Significant Current Issues in Patent Litigation: What to Watch in 2022
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act