- Posts by Megan LuhAssociate
Megan Luh represents public and private companies in various matters including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, private equity transactions, corporate governance, SEC compliance, and other general ...
The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way employers and employees viewed remote work. What was once a rare perk enjoyed by few became an everyday necessity almost overnight. In 2020, most people engaged in some type of work from home arrangement that was not an option available to them before the pandemic. Although many ...More
The vast majority of patent litigation involves a patent or a patent portfolio that has been assigned at least once during its life. Yet seemingly simple and ubiquitous patent assignment documents are blundered by even experienced counsel. Failed patent assignments present a conspicuous procedural trap for ...More
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- Significant Current Issues in Patent Litigation: What to Watch in 2022
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- To Stay or Not to Stay: the Impact of IPRs on Patent Litigation
- Patent Litigation Considerations for the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) COVID-19 Boom