- Posts by Ray T. TorgersonPartner
Ray Torgerson has extensive first- and second-chair jury trial experience in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration before various ADR bodies, on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. He has represented public ...
Presidential administrations have affected intellectual property (IP) policy since the very beginning of United States history. In his first State of the Union address in 1790, President George Washington discussed patents. Since then, people have predicted how IP policy will evolve under each ...More
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- To Stay or Not to Stay: the Impact of IPRs on Patent Litigation
- What is in the Water in Waco? A Lot of Patents!
- Patent Litigation Considerations for the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) COVID-19 Boom
- Famous Black Inventors
- Seemingly Simple Things that Are Often Done Wrong: Patent Assignments and the German Act on Employee Inventions
- Patent Litigation in the Southern District of Texas is on the Rise