- Posts by Ray T. TorgersonPartner
Ray Torgerson has extensive first- and second-chair jury trial experience in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration before various ADR bodies, on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. He has represented public ...
Presidential administrations have affected intellectual property (IP) policy since the very beginning of United States history. In his first State of the Union address in 1790, President George Washington discussed patents. Since then, people have predicted how IP policy will evolve under each ...More
- Is More Big Change Afoot in the Western District of Texas’ Patent Docket?
- Short Order, Big Change Brought to Patent Docket of Western District of Texas
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- Significant Current Issues in Patent Litigation: What to Watch in 2022
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act