Aaron Browne’s practice is focused primarily on upstream and midstream energy transactions, including oil and gas exploration, production, gathering, and transportation, asset acquisitions, asset dispositions, and joint venture agreements.
He has experience drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, joint operating agreements, easements, surface use agreements, gathering and processing agreements, various water agreements, storage and terminalling agreements, interconnection agreements, and other energy-related documents.
J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2018
Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law, Recent Developments Editor
B.A., Michigan State University, with honors, 2014
- Judicial intern, the Honorable Craig Gargotta, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas
- Judicial intern, the Honorable Harvey Brown, Court of Appeals for the First District of Texas
Aaron’s representations have included the following:
- An independent company in the sale of 100% of its membership interests in companies that operated and produced coalbed methane assets in the Powder River Basin.
- A mineral and royalty company in its divestiture of various mineral and royalty interests in the Permian Basin.
- An integrated energy company in the development of its midstream and storage contracts.
- A private equity-backed midstream company in multiple gas, crude oil, and produced water contracts in West Texas and New Mexico.
- Publication, 04.01.2020