Amanda Garza’s practice focuses on all types of construction and commercial litigation as well as lien, bond and other construction related claims.
Amanda attended the University of Texas at Austin, where she double majored in Rhetoric & Writing and Psychology. She then moved to Houston and obtained her law degree from South Texas College of Law Houston, where she served as the Executive Editor of the South Texas Law Review. During law school, she served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Mike Engelhart of the 151st Civil District Court and the Honorable Michael Gomez of the 129th Civil District Court in Harris County.
J.D., South Texas College of Law, cum laude, 2017
South Texas Law Review, Executive Editor
B.A., University of Texas at Austin, Rhetoric & Writing and Psychology, 2014
United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Judicial intern, the Honorable Mike Engelhart, 151st Civil District Court, Harris County
- Judicial intern, the Honorable Michael Gomez, 129th Civil District Court, Harris County
- Firm News, 06.08.2021
- Firm News, 07.10.2019
- Texas Construction Law Blog, 03.22.2021
- Texas Construction Law Blog, 12.10.2019
- Call-Back Periods in Call-Back Warranties – the Confusion Surrounding Their Effect on Other Warranties in Construction ContractsTexas Construction Law Blog, 04.18.2019