Sergio Gonzalez represents borrowers and lenders in a variety of commercial financings, including working capital facilities, syndicated credit facilities, letters of credit, acquisition financings, franchise financings, real estate and construction loans, asset-based loan transaction, and other types of secured and unsecured financings.
Prior to law school, Sergio worked as a governmental auditor.
J.D., South Texas College of Law, magna cum laude, 2016
Order of the Lytae
South Texas Law Review, Member
South Texas College of Law Oil & Gas Society, Member
B.B.A., University of Texas at San Antonio, Accounting, 2012
Sergio’s representations have included the following:
- Administrative agent regarding $165,000,000 of syndicated senior credit facilities secured by more than 100 restaurant locations.
- Administrative agent regarding a $150,000,000 senior secured revolving line of credit secured by oil and gas properties.
- Administrative agent regarding a $50,000,000 syndicated senior credit facility for a restaurant services franchisor.
- Administrative agent regarding a $50,000,000 syndicated credit facility secured by multiple real estate properties.
- Oil and gas product manufacturer regarding a $23,000,000 senior secured credit facility with a regional bank.
- Commercial bank regarding a revolving line of credit and term loan secured by real estate.
- Lender in secured financings for the construction and development of medical surgical centers.
- Lenders regarding multiple credit facilities financing acquisitions.
- Porter Hedges Represents Par Pacific in Financing its $358 Million Acquisition of U.S. Oil & Refining Co. in WashingtonFirm News, 01.15.2019
- Firm News, 03.23.2018
- Firm News, 12.21.2017
Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
Hispanic Law Student Association, Member
Mexican American Bar Association, Member
Young Houstonians for Houston Children’s Charity, Member