Tracey Reisman Gerber represents large-scale real estate developers and other individuals and entities in complex commercial transactions, focusing primarily on acquiring, leasing, managing, and developing real estate, including high-end and mixed-use office and retail developments. She also represents landlords and tenants in negotiating, preparing, and maintaining all types of commercial real estate leases, including office, shopping center, restaurant, and retail leases in Texas and across the country.
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2000
B.A., University of Texas at Austin, Psychology, Minor in Business, 1996
New York, 2006
Tracey Reisman Gerber’s representations have included the following:
- Houston-based real estate developer in leasing more than 500,000 square feet of Class-A mixed use retail and office space.
- Real estate developer/landlord in leasing more than 200,000 square feet of industrial warehouse space in Houston.
- Developer as tenant in negotiating and drafting a stadium lease for an e-sports and gaming venue in Arlington, Texas.
- National big-box tenants (including large office, retail, and restaurant chains) in negotiating and drafting multiple leases to execution.
- Various landlords and developers in negotiating and drafting commercial shopping center leases, including ground leases in new retail developments and multiple inline leases to national and regional tenants in new retail developments in and around Texas.
- Various landlords and developers in negotiating and drafting office leases.
- Multi-family developer in acquiring and selling various tracts of land, including improved and unimproved property, for construction of a multi-family development.
- National retail tenant selling women’s accessories in more than 300 leases across the United States.
- Upscale Italian restaurant in more than 25 leases across the United States.
- ACG Houston Awards Sale of Camp Construction Services to Sterling Investment Partners as Deal of the YearFirm News, 04.22.2022
- Firm News, 12.01.2021
- Porter Hedges Represents Chemical Process Simulation Software Leader Chemstations in Sale to DatacorFirm News, 08.16.2021
- Porter Hedges Represents Founder of Fitzgerald Wealth Management in Sale to Wealth Enhancement GroupFirm News, 08.04.2021
- Porter Hedges Advises Century A/C Supply in its Sale of Minority Stake to Rheem Manufacturing CompanyFirm News, 04.15.2020
- Firm News, 12.06.2018
State Bar of Texas, Member
American Bar Association, Member
Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
Houston Bar Association, Member
Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
Anti-Defamation League, Member
Jewish Federation, Member
Humane Society, Volunteer
Lone Star Boxer Rescue, Volunteer
Congregation Beth Israel, Member
Jewish Community Center, Member
Sigma Delta Tau, Alumni
Texas Exes, Member
Goldberg Montessori School, Vice President of PTO