Although arbitral institutions like the London Court of International Arbitration and International Chamber of Commerce have historically based arbitration costs on models other than a pure hourly-basis, the American Arbitration Association/International Centre of Dispute Resolution recently ...More
- Is the Coronavirus Event a Force Majeure or Changed Condition Event?
- Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- COVID-19 Made Performance Impossible – Now What?
- A Matter of Trust – Avoiding the Pitfalls of the Texas Construction Trust Fund Act
- Different Types of Construction Work: Chapter 56 vs. Chapter 53 and Why It Matters
- Perfecting Bond Claims on Public Projects in Texas
- Top Five Construction Contract Modifications to Comply with Texas Law
- Part 1: Subcontractor Negotiating Tips for AIA Documents
- The Consequences of Betting the Ranch
- Call-Back Periods in Call-Back Warranties – the Confusion Surrounding Their Effect on Other Warranties in Construction Contracts