Jamie Godsey represents public and private corporations, partnerships, and small companies on a broad range of complex business and commercial litigation. Her experience includes a wide variety of matters such as contractual ...
Heather Hatfield represents clients in corporate investigations, white-collar crime investigations and defense involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), complex contract disputes, oil and gas litigation ...
Blake Runions assists clients with broad range of business disputes and investigatory matters, including partnership disputes, internal investigations, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, Blake worked in the ...
- Expected Enforcement Trends under the Biden Administration
- FCPA: 2020 Year-In-Review
- Goldman Sachs Reaches Record $2.9 Billion Settlement of Malaysia FCPA Violations
- Recent Advisory Opinion Provides Important Guidance to Mitigate Sanctions Risk
- DOJ Releases Rare FCPA Opinion Procedure
- Essentra Settlement Demonstrates Government Commitment to Compliance Framework
- DOJ Updates Corporate Compliance Evaluation Guidance
- Political Retribution in Bridgegate Cannot Sustain Federal Fraud Convictions in Kelly v. United States
- Key Considerations in the Timing of FCPA Violation Disclosures
- Ensuring Compliance During the COVID-19 Pandemic