- Family-Owned Company SalePorter Hedges Represents Austin-based Longhorn Car-Truck Rental in its Sale of Assets to Herc Rentals
- Oilfield Services SalePorter Hedges Represents U.S. Well Services in its Acquisition by ProFrac Holding Corp.
- Mansfield RulePorter Hedges Joins the Midsize Mansfield Rule Certification Program
- C-Store AcquisitionPorter Hedges Represents Refuel in its Acquisition of Convenience Stores from Embark Energy
- New PartnerAllison Pearce Elected as New Partner
- UH Law School SupportPorter Hedges Celebrates Opening of University of Houston Law Center Career Center
Porter Hedges is known for handling sophisticated transactions and complex litigation for public and private companies in established and growing businesses. We are recognized for both the depth of our experience and the ability to meet our clients’ business objectives. As a firm, we are committed to a high-performance, entrepreneurial, diverse, and collaborative culture.
- 03.20.2023"GWG Says It Will Have Ch. 11 Plan For Court In Days," Law360
- Firm News, 03.20.2023Porter Hedges Announces Recipient of 2023 1L Diversity Fellowship
- Media Mention, 03.16.2023"Streaming Rights Dispute Emerges In Diamond Sports Ch. 11," Law360
- Media Mention, 03.15.2023"Diamond Sports Group Files $8B Restructuring in SDTX," The Texas Lawbook