- Family-Owned Company SalePorter Hedges Represents Austin-based Longhorn Car-Truck Rental in its Sale of Assets to Herc Rentals
- Oilfield Services SalePorter Hedges Represents U.S. Well Services in its Acquisition by ProFrac Holding Corp.
- Mansfield RulePorter Hedges Joins the Midsize Mansfield Rule Certification Program
- C-Store AcquisitionPorter Hedges Represents Refuel in its Acquisition of Convenience Stores from Embark Energy
- Firm LeadershipPorter Hedges Elects Rob Reedy and James Cowen as Co-Managing Partners
- Law School SupportPorter Hedges Supports New University of Houston Law Center with Major Donation
Porter Hedges is known for handling sophisticated transactions and complex litigation for public and private companies in established and growing businesses. We are recognized for both the depth of our experience and the ability to meet our clients’ business objectives. As a firm, we are committed to a high-performance, entrepreneurial, diverse, and collaborative culture.
- Firm News, 08.18.2022The Best Lawyers in America 2023 Recognizes Porter Hedges
- Media Mention, 08.17.2022"Following Trend, Porter Hedges Moves to Dual Managing Partners," Texas Lawyer
- Media Mention, 08.17.2022"Porter Hedges Adds Co-Managing Partner," The Texas Lawbook
- Media Mention, 08.17.2022"Porter Hedges Shifts Leadership To Co-Management Model," Law360