- Family-Owned Company SalePorter Hedges Represents Austin-based Longhorn Car-Truck Rental in its Sale of Assets to Herc Rentals
- Oilfield Services SalePorter Hedges Represents U.S. Well Services in its Acquisition by ProFrac Holding Corp.
- Mansfield RulePorter Hedges Joins the Midsize Mansfield Rule Certification Program
- C-Store AcquisitionPorter Hedges Represents Refuel in its Acquisition of Convenience Stores from Embark Energy
- Energy Team ExpandsMike Byrd and Shane Sullivan Join Energy Transactions Practice
- UH Law School SupportPorter Hedges Celebrates Opening of University of Houston Law Center Career Center
Porter Hedges is known for handling sophisticated transactions and complex litigation for public and private companies in established and growing businesses. We are recognized for both the depth of our experience and the ability to meet our clients’ business objectives. As a firm, we are committed to a high-performance, entrepreneurial, diverse, and collaborative culture.
- Speaking Engagement, 11.16.2022Pilko & Associates 82nd Transactions Roundtable
- Firm News, 11.16.2022"In off-market deal, Long Lake buys 494 acres next to Bridgeland for new community," Houston Business Journal
- Firm News, 11.14.2022Porter Hedges Receives Top Designations from Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Firm News, 11.03.2022Porter Hedges Recognized Among the Leading National Law Firms in U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” Rankings