- Family-Owned Company SalePorter Hedges Represents Austin-based Longhorn Car-Truck Rental in its Sale of Assets to Herc Rentals
- Oilfield Services SalePorter Hedges Represents U.S. Well Services in its Acquisition by ProFrac Holding Corp.
- Mansfield RulePorter Hedges Joins the Midsize Mansfield Rule Certification Program
- C-Store AcquisitionPorter Hedges Represents Refuel in its Acquisition of Convenience Stores from Embark Energy
- Energy Team ExpandsMike Byrd and Shane Sullivan Join Energy Transactions Practice
- UH Law School SupportPorter Hedges Celebrates Opening of University of Houston Law Center Career Center
Porter Hedges is known for handling sophisticated transactions and complex litigation for public and private companies in established and growing businesses. We are recognized for both the depth of our experience and the ability to meet our clients’ business objectives. As a firm, we are committed to a high-performance, entrepreneurial, diverse, and collaborative culture.
- Speaking Engagement, 09.29.2022"Day in the Life of a Litigator," South Texas College of Law Houston Practice Panel
- Media Mention, 09.27.2022"Alpine Summit expands its upstream energy asset-backed securitization to $135M," The Texas Lawbook
- Firm News, 09.23.2022Porter Hedges Celebrates Opening of the New Porter Hedges LLP Career Center at the University of Houston Law Center
- Publication, 09.2022"Disability Discrimination and Reasonable Accommodations under the ADA: Training Presentation," LexisNexis