- Posts by Elliott J. DeeseAssociate
Elliott Deese represents clients in commercial litigation matters, with a focus on intellectual property.
Elliott received his J.D., cum laude, from South Texas College of Law. While in law school, he was a member of the Advocacy ...
After almost a decade as a U.S. District Judge, Chief Judge Leonard P. Stark of the District of Delaware is taking his talents to the swamp as the newest member of the Federal Circuit. On February 9, 2022, the Senate confirmed his nomination by a 61–35 vote. He received his judicial commission on March 16, 2022, and ...More
- Is More Big Change Afoot in the Western District of Texas’ Patent Docket?
- Short Order, Big Change Brought to Patent Docket of Western District of Texas
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- Significant Current Issues in Patent Litigation: What to Watch in 2022
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act