Elliott Deese represents clients in commercial litigation matters, with a focus on intellectual property.
Elliott received his J.D., cum laude, from South Texas College of Law. While in law school, he was a member of the Advocacy ...
Derek Forinash works with technology-driven businesses to protect and monetize intellectual property assets in order to fuel growth. In addition to helping his clients develop and execute their IP strategy, Derek assists clients ...
Miranda Jones is an intellectual property litigator specializing in patent litigation. Recognized as the Texas Lawyer’s 'Top Woman in IP' in 2018, she has been helping clients navigate complex patent trial and appeal ...
Megan Luh represents public and private companies in various matters including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, private equity transactions, corporate governance, SEC compliance, and other general ...
Sarah represents clients in all aspects of commercial litigation specializing in intellectual property and business disputes. She handles complex cases involving technologies in a wide range of industries including oil and gas ...
Ray Torgerson has extensive first- and second-chair jury trial experience in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration before various ADR bodies, on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. He has represented public ...
- Of Counsel
Erin Villaseñor represents clients in all aspects of commercial and intellectual property litigation. She has extensive experience in patent, copyright, and trade secret cases and matters involving complex technologies ...
- NFTs: The Future of Managing Patent Assets?
- There Won’t Always Be a Stark in Delaware
- Significant Current Issues in Patent Litigation: What to Watch in 2022
- How the Shift to a Permanent Remote Workforce Can Impact Venue for Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- To Stay or Not to Stay: the Impact of IPRs on Patent Litigation
- Patent Litigation Considerations for the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) COVID-19 Boom