Derek Forinash works with technology-driven businesses to protect and monetize intellectual property assets in order to fuel growth. In addition to helping his clients develop and execute their IP strategy, Derek assists clients ...
Ali Henderson represents clients in all types of complex business and commercial litigation, including cases involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and intellectual property and trade secrets. Ali’s practice ...
Miranda Jones is an intellectual property litigator specializing in patent litigation. Recognized as the Texas Lawyer’s 'Top Woman in IP' in 2018, she has been helping clients navigate complex patent trial and appeal ...
Megan Luh counsels clients on all types of complex business and commercial litigation, including cases involving patent infringement, intellectual property, breach of contract, products liability, and commercial ...
Ray Torgerson has extensive first- and second-chair jury trial experience in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration before various ADR bodies, on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. He has represented public ...
- Of Counsel
Erin Villaseñor represents clients in all aspects of commercial and intellectual property litigation. She has extensive experience in patent, copyright, and trade secret cases and matters involving complex technologies ...
- What’s Really Going on with Fintiv at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board?
- United States v. Arthrex: Power given to PTAB Patent Judges “Incompatible” with their Appointment
- Anticipating President Biden’s Intellectual Property Policy in an Historical Context
- Patent and Trade Secret Protection of Inventions: 5 Things to Remember on the 5th Anniversary of the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- To Stay or Not to Stay: the Impact of IPRs on Patent Litigation
- Patent Litigation Considerations for the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) COVID-19 Boom
- Famous Black Inventors
- Seemingly Simple Things that Are Often Done Wrong: Patent Assignments and the German Act on Employee Inventions
- Patent Litigation in the Southern District of Texas is on the Rise