Porter Hedges’s intellectual property attorneys provide a full range of intellectual property legal services to our clients, including:
- Litigation. Our IP attorneys have proven experience handling all aspects of intellectual property litigation, including patent, trademark, and trade secret trial and appeals.
- Inter Partes Review Proceedings. Our IP attorneys have served as lead counsel in inter partes review proceedings and have handled all aspects of IPRs for both petitioners and patent owners.
- Prosecution. Our IP attorneys have extensive experience handling patent prosecution and trademark prosecution.
- Portfolios. Our IP attorneys have expertise in providing intellectual property portfolio management, evaluation, and monetization strategies.
- Opinions. Our IP attorneys have provided freedom-to-operate, clearance, invalidity, and non-infringement opinions.
- Transactions. Our IP attorneys have significant experience providing transactional support for acquisitions negotiation and drafting, license negotiation and drafting, due diligence research, and risk assessments.
Areas Of Concentration
- Technical Advisor
- Technical Advisor
- Of Counsel
- Firm News, 06.06.2019
- Porter Hedges Grows Litigation and Intellectual Property Practices with New Of Counsel Erin VillaseñorFirm News, 01.15.2019
- Firm News, 10.16.2018
- Firm News, 10.13.2016
- Firm News, 10.11.2016
- Firm News, 09.09.2016
- Firm News, 09.08.2015
- Federal Circuit Reverses District Court Damages by $90M+ in Patent Litigation Suit Against ION Geophysical CorporationFirm News, 07.06.2015
- Firm News, 03.01.2015
- Firm News, 01.26.2015
- Media Mention, 06.12.2019
- "Porter Hedges in Houston announced that Miranda Jones joined the firm as a new patent litigation partner," Texas LawyerMedia Mention, 06.10.2019
- Media Mention, 06.07.2019
- Media Mention, 10.24.2018
- Media Mention, 10.19.2018
- Publication, 05.22.2017
- Publication, 06.14.2016
- Publication, 05.26.2016
- Publication, 01.13.2016