Janine Lundin represents borrowers and lenders in a variety of commercial financings, including working capital credit facilities, syndicated credit facilities, letters of credit, acquisition financings, and other types of secured and unsecured financings. She represents clients in real estate acquisition and construction loan transactions, asset-based loan transactions, loan restructurings, and foreclosures.
Honors & Recognitions
Lawyers of Color’s First Annual “Hot List”
J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2005
B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, summa cum laude, English, 2002
- Administrative agent in $295,000,000 syndicated senior credit facilities secured by more than 130 convenience stores.
- Administrative agent in a $50,000,000 revolving credit facility for a valve manufacturer.
- Lender in a $24,500,000 revolving credit facility for a convenience store owner and operator.
- Lender in $30,000,000 secured credit facilities for a manufacturer of cryogenic equipment.
- Publicly traded off-shore drilling company in a $1,000,000,000 senior secured notes offering.
- Lender in secured financings for the construction and development of medical rehabilitation facilities.
- Firm News, 10.24.2022
- Firm News, 10.16.2022
- Firm News, 06.23.2022
- Firm News, 10.29.2020
- Porter Hedges Represents Par Pacific in Financing its $358 Million Acquisition of U.S. Oil & Refining Co. in WashingtonFirm News, 01.15.2019
- Firm News, 10.05.2018
- Firm News, 01.22.2016
- "Houston-based fracking services company U.S. Well Services to be acquired," Houston Business JournalMedia Mention, 06.24.2022
- Media Mention, 06.21.2022
State Bar of Texas, Member
Houston Bar Association, Member
Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
2016 NCAA Men's Final Four Houston Local Organization Committee, Community Relations Committee, Member
Lupus Foundation of America, Texas Gulf Chapter, Board Member, 2012 - current
Women's Finance Exchange, Houston Chapter, Member
Asian American Bar Association of Houston, Member, Secretary, 2013