Sam Schauer represents borrowers and lenders in a variety of commercial financings, including working capital facilities, syndicated credit facilities, letters of credit, acquisition financings, franchise financings, real estate and construction loans, asset-based loan transactions, and other types of secured and unsecured financings.
Sam received his J.D., cum laude, from University of Houston Law Center. While in law school, Sam served as the Managing Editor for the Houston Business and Tax Law Journal and clerked for the Honorable Jason B. Libby of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Prior to law school, Sam worked as a mortgage originator for the wealth management group of an international bank.
J.D., University of Houston, cum laude, 2021
B.A., Colgate University, 2015
- ACG Houston Awards the U.S. Well Services Acquisition by ProFrac Holdings as Oilfield Services Deal of the YearFirm News, 05.24.2023
- Porter Hedges Advises Alpine Summit Energy Partners on the Expansion of its Upstream Energy Asset Backed Securitization to $135 MillionFirm News, 09.14.2022
- Firm News, 06.23.2022
- Firm News, 06.21.2022
- Firm News, 05.04.2022
- Media Mention, 09.27.2022
- "Houston-based fracking services company U.S. Well Services to be acquired," Houston Business JournalMedia Mention, 06.24.2022
- Media Mention, 06.21.2022