Celebrating the Achievements of Porter Hedges Women
Porter Hedges is proud to celebrate the accomplishments of our women lawyers across the firm. Our women continuously get recognized as leaders in their field and the community organizations that they support.
- Ragna Henrichs is a Chambers USA ranked environmental lawyer
- Stephanie Holcombe serves on the Theater Under the Stars Advisory Board and is the Chair-Elect of the Houston Bar Association Litigation Section
- Jackie Moy serves on the Advisory Board for Catholic Charities (Houston Region) and chairs the firm’s Pro Bono Committee
- Allison Snyder is ranked by Chambers USA and The Legal 500 for construction law
- Joyce Soliman serves as a Director on the Board of Breakthrough Houston, is the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Asian American Bar Foundation of Houston, and chairs the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Amy Wolfshohl is a Chambers USA ranked construction attorney and chairs the firm’s Women’s Initiative