Gabriel Loperena focuses on corporate governance and general corporate matters; public and private offerings of equity and debt securities; mergers & acquisitions; private equity; debt; venture capital financings; leveraged recapitalizations and management buyouts; and formation, structuring, and financing of new ventures and special purpose entities. He represents clients in a variety of businesses, including SBICs and other private equity and debt investment firms, energy exploration and production companies, hospitality companies, and medical services providers.
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
The Tax Lawyer, Executive Editor
B.A., Harvard University, cum laude, 2006
- Intern for Judge Rafael Diaz, Superior Court, District of Columbia
Gabriel’s representations have included the following:
- A Houston-based mezzanine and private equity and debt investment firm in portfolio investments across all industries.
- A New York-based SBIC in portfolio investments across all industries.
- A Dominican Republic-based private equity and debt investment firm in portfolio investments across all industries.
- A Houston-based energy trading company in general corporate, tax, and commercial litigation matters.
- A Dominican Republic-based hospitality company in general corporate and other matters.
- Privately held companies in acquisitions in various industries.
- Firm News, 01.23.2019
- Media Mention, 05.08.2019
- Media Mention, 03.31.2019
- Media Mention, 01.25.2019
State Bar of Texas, Member
Houston Bar Association, Member
Houston Hispanic Bar Association, Member
Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
Harvard University Club of Houston, Member
Houston Grand Opera, Board of Directors
Ars Lyrica Houston, Board of Directors
The Post Oak School, Trustee