Our Corporate, Employment, Securities, and Tax attorneys advise clients on executive compensation and incentive arrangements, including all aspects of:
- Employment, consulting, and severance agreements
- Equity and deferred compensation planning
- Change of control agreements
- Deferred compensation plans
- Incentive compensation plans
- Supplemental executive retirement plans
- Excess benefit plans
We regularly assist clients in understanding and complying with all relevant laws and regulations, including the Internal Revenue Code, ERISA, securities, and other laws and regulations (e.g., compliance with Sections 162(m), 280G, and 409A of the Internal Revenue Code).
Our work with equity-based compensation includes stock appreciation, phantom stock, stock option and restricted stock plans, bonus programs, performance-based compensation arrangements, and omnibus stock incentive plans.
- Publication, 07.01.2020