Ken Alexander has more than thirty years’ experience representing public and privately held companies and individuals in complex federal and state court litigation, arbitrations, antitrust and competition law compliance ...
Jack Byrom is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Construction Law and has substantial experience in both construction and civil litigation. His practice includes a broad range of construction matters ...
John Hawkins represents businesses in complex commercial disputes in federal and state court and in arbitration, in litigation avoidance, and in related transactional and non-litigation matters. His experience includes ...
Sean McChristian is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Construction Law and his practice covers the full life cycle of complex design and construction projects in the private and public sectors. He frequently ...
David Peden heads the firm’s Construction Section. He has extensive experience in litigation and arbitration of construction, insurance, surety and commercial issues.
David frequently represents owners, lenders, general ...
Emily Pendleton focuses her practice on construction and commercial litigation. She has experience in defending, analyzing and preparing lien, bond, and other construction related claims. In addition, she has assisted in the ...
David is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Construction Law - a certification held by less than 1% of the practicing attorneys in Texas. David represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and ...
Nick Simms focuses on international arbitrations and disputes, construction disputes, and civil litigation, including commercial lawsuits, construction litigation involving private and governmental entities, gas ...
Allison Snyder represents companies and individuals in complex construction disputes and business arbitration and litigation. She routinely arbitrates, litigates and mediates claims between owners, contractors ...
Clay Steely's practice focuses on negotiating and litigating eminent domain, contract, and tort matters mainly in the energy, infrastructure, and commercial real estate industries. He has tried cases to a jury verdict and ...
Cory Sweers represents clients in all stages of the construction process, from drafting, reviewing, and negotiating construction agreements to litigation and arbitration of construction disputes. He has experience advising ...
Amy Wolfshohl is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Construction Law and has been recognized by Chambers USA, The Legal 500, The Best Lawyers in America, and Super Lawyers for Construction Law. Chambers sources ...
- Top Five Provisions to Review in Your Construction Contract
- Hurricane Season - Damage Repair Contract Protection for Consumers and Contractors
- What is the Consequence of Excluding Consequential Damages from a Construction Contract?
- Are Forum and Choice of Law Provisions in Texas Construction Contracts Enforceable?
- Where Is “As Is, Where Is” in Texas? The Impact of Contract Disclaimers on Tort Claims in Texas
- Texas-Sized Exceptions: Applicability of Chapter 59 Could Potentially Affect Contractors
- Supreme Court Narrows Subject Matter Jurisdiction in Arbitration
- Two Key Takeaways from the 35th Annual Construction Law Conference in Texas
- Prime Contract Dictates Extent of Subcontractor Mineral Lien in Pearl Resources Case
- Legislative Update: A Practical Guide to the Most Significant Changes in Texas Lien Laws
- January 2023
- October 2022
- September 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- November 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- August 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018