Jack Byrom’s practice includes a range of complex litigation matters with a focus on construction litigation. His experience covers all facets of construction, from contract execution through delivery and management of ...
Amanda Garza’s practice focuses on all types of construction and commercial litigation as well as lien, bond and other construction related claims.
Amanda attended the University of Texas at Austin, where she double majored in ...
John Hawkins represents businesses in complex commercial disputes in federal and state court and in arbitration, in litigation avoidance, and in related transactional and non-litigation matters. His experience includes ...
Sean McChristian is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Construction Law and represents contractors, subcontractors, developers, owners, suppliers, sureties, and design professionals in all types of ...
David Peden heads the firm’s Construction Section. He has extensive experience in litigation and arbitration of construction, insurance, surety and commercial issues.
David frequently represents owners, lenders, general ...
Emily Pendleton focuses her practice on construction and commercial litigation. She has experience in defending, analyzing and preparing lien, bond, and other construction related claims. In addition, she has assisted in the ...
David represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and other commercial entities in construction, government contracts, oil and gas, trademark infringement, and other commercial disputes.
David has ...
Allison Snyder represents companies and individuals in complex construction disputes and business arbitration and litigation. She routinely arbitrates, litigates and mediates claims between owners, contractors ...
Clay Steely has tried cases to a jury verdict and arbitrated cases to a final award for more than two decades. Since 1994, he has been responsible for and has extensive experience in negotiating and litigating contract, tort ...
Jonna Summers is a trial and appellate attorney in the firm’s construction litigation and appellate sections. Jonna advocates for clients to resolve construction related disputes in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts. In ...
Amy Wolfshohl is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Construction Law and has been recognized by Chambers USA, The Legal 500, The Best Lawyers in America, and Super Lawyers for Construction Law. Amy ...
- The Anatomy of a Change Order Clause in a Construction Contract
- Substantial Compliance – When the Contract Doesn’t Always Mean What it Says
- Ready to Settle with the General Contractor or its Bankruptcy Trustee, Subcontractors Should Proceed with Caution
- Recent Victory for All Texas Landowners Facing Pipeline Condemnation
- Navigating Austin Bridge – New Texas Supreme Court Case Upends Arbitration Framework Against Governmental Entities
- Is the Coronavirus Event a Force Majeure or Changed Condition Event?
- Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- COVID-19 Made Performance Impossible – Now What?
- A Matter of Trust – Avoiding the Pitfalls of the Texas Construction Trust Fund Act
- Different Types of Construction Work: Chapter 56 vs. Chapter 53 and Why It Matters