Porter Hedges' lawyers have broad experience in addressing all phases of clients' antitrust needs, from counseling and compliance, to merger assistance, to civil and criminal litigation, including grand jury proceedings. Lawyers in our litigation section often work with lawyers in our corporate and securities department who bring their skills to antitrust matters.
We have designed compliance programs involving all areas of antitrust law, represented clients before state and federal regulatory agencies, handled complex private party litigation, and defended clients in criminal antitrust matters.
Our experience includes assisting clients with:
- Antitrust litigation brought by competitors, distributors, customers, and suppliers under federal and state laws
- Merger investigations by the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission in a wide variety of industries, including plastics, milk, gas pipeline, oil services, and credit reporting industries
- Criminal and civil antitrust cases alleging price fixing
- Pre-merger notification compliance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Custom-designed programs tailored to the client's needs for effective antitrust compliance
- Publication, 12.06.2019
- Publication, 11.01.2019