Our real estate section represents investors and developers in project acquisition, disposition, equity investments and financing. We have successfully completed all types of complex commercial real estate developments, including:
- Multi-family complexes
- Retail power centers
- Unimproved property
- Deepwater facilities
- Golf courses
- High-rise condominiums
- Industrial complexes
- Improvements on leasehold estates
- Mixed-use developments
- Office buildings
- Residential subdivisions
- Retail shopping centers
- Represented a development company in connection with the development and financing of several multi-family developments, including:
- A 150-unit apartment project in Spring, Texas.
- A 299-unit, 11-story luxury apartment project in Nashville, Tennessee.
- A 9-building, 297-unit resident luxury apartment project in Richmond, Texas.
- A 300-unit multi-family project in Baytown, Texas.
- A student housing development near The University of North Texas and Texas Women’s University in Denton, Texas.
- A 300-unit, Class A multi-family development (consisting of approximately 270,000 square feet of floor area) in Austin, Texas.
- Represented a full-service commercial real estate firm as the developer of a Star Cinema Grill, a 45,000 square foot dine-in theater complex in Cypress, Texas.
- Represented a syndicate of international investors in the acquisition and development of two large residential subdivision projects in Texas: a 67 acre lot in Magnolia, Texas, and a 105 acre lot in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Represented a regional chain of dialysis clinics in leasing and construction of several new dialysis clinics.
- Represented a commercial real estate firm in the development of a build-to-suit emergency clinic and medical office building for Memorial Hermann, the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas.
- Represented a financial institution in a $55 million construction loan for the construction and development of a 300-room Delta Hotel (a Marriott brand) and 90,000 square feet of convention and meeting space, to be known as the Watters Creek Convention Center.
- Represented a financial institution in connection with the acquisition and construction financing of high-end condominium projects in Houston, Texas.
- Represented a regional bank as lender, administrative agent, sole lead arranger and sole bookrunner in connection with a $40 million syndicated loan to finance the construction of a new 270-apartment, Class A multi-family development (containing approximately 348,000 square feet of floor area in 15 buildings) outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
- Represented a financial institution in connection with an acquisition and construction loan for the development of major retirement communities in the Houston area.
- Represented a real estate investment firm in the development of Northwest Park Crossing, a 4.2 acre mixed-use project that includes Hotel Bella, a 43-room hotel.
- Senior Counsel