Twelve Porter Hedges Attorneys Selected by Texas Super Lawyers for 2023
Twelve Porter Hedges partners have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Edition. The list includes:
- Michael J. Byrd, Energy & Natural Resources
- George S. Craft, Real Estate
- Eric English, Bankruptcy: Business
- Lauren B. Harris, Appellate
- John F. Higgins, Bankruptcy: Business
- Eugene M. Nettles, Energy & Resources
- David D. Peden, Construction Litigation
- Will Stukenberg, Employment & Labor
- Robert H. Thomas, Energy & Resources
- Joseph G. Thompson, Energy & Resources
- Amy K. Wolfshohl, Construction Litigation
- Joshua W. Wolfshohl, Bankruptcy: Business
This year, John Higgins received recognition for being among the Top 100 Lawyers in Houston. Lauren Harris and Amy Wolfshohl were recognized for being among the Top Women Attorneys in Texas.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes professional achievement within their practice, independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.